If you are looking for some super creative kids activities in Melbourne in the school holidays … you’ve found us!
BOOK INKING KOMBI FOR YOUR SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM
Inking Kombi promises to be an unforgettable addition to any school holidays program.
- Imagine colour and creativity galore, lots of games and activities! Inking Kombi is more than a printmaking workshop, it’s a lesson in how to look at objects with new eyes.
- We can tailor our activities to suit various ages from 4 to 12. No printmaking or art skills required!
- Our programs can range from 2 hours to multiple sessions. Our workshop series is especially brilliant for older kids to learn more printmaking skills.
- We don’t need much space – simply somewhere to park the Kombi and an adjacent area for the inking. If the weather looks menacing, we can provide an inking tent, but an indoor space is probably best.
- All the nuts and bolts are sorted – insurance, WWCC, first aid. So you can be sure we are providing a safe and friendly environment where kids can be challenged creatively.
Get in touch to discuss our flexible options for your holiday program.
We don’t like to brag but…
“Inking Kombi was a highlight of our 2016 Big Draw Festival. Mat and Nicki have a natural rapport with children and this encouraged great experimentation and fun. Hundreds of children rolled, squished and pressed parts of the Old Girl Kombi to make astounding artwork. Inking Kombi is a concept that not only delivers art making at its best, it also encourages new ways of seeing the world around us.” – Annette Carmichael, Formerly Arts Development Officer, Vancouver Arts Centre, WA.